Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Bunny for the Vintage Easter Card Challenge Swap!


Well, I'm at a point where I feel like I can share with you the progress that I've made on the swap.

This is Mrs. Bunny looking like the Tin Man. Or an android, maybe.







She's decided to try on some clothes. It's cold outside, after all.


Another layer of clay on her head, some paws, and a bodice. Almost ready to go out on the town.


Putting on her face is usually the last thing a girl does before going out, and she stills needs a little primping.
Wouldn't hurt if she had some eyes to see where she's going either.

1 comment:

  1. She looks awesome!! I really wished i could work with clay like this!!

    ReplyDelete