Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, May 12, 2011

RainStick Tutorial for Creative Paperclay's Blog




As some of you know, I was chosen for
the first design team for the Creative Paperclay Company. My blog posts for them will be on the second and fourth Thursdays through the month of October.


Would you like to see my tutorial for making this two foot long rainstick out of mostly recycled materials?




Well, grab some Creative Paperclay from your local arts & crafts store or order it online, and head over to the-Creative Paperclay blog -to see my first official tutorial for that company.


If you haven't used this product I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how quickly you become addicted to it.

I still like my polymer clay, but this is way more eco-friendly, and you don't need to worry about getting it off your hands, or letting kids handle it.

You do have to paint the finished product, unlike polymer clay, but that's not so bad sometimes.

Thanks for looking, and I hope that you enjoy my upcoming tutorials. I'll try to supply a variety of projects that appeal to all ages, and genders.


No comments:

Post a Comment