Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, February 6, 2011

WIPs

Okay, so I haven't posted pics of anything I'm working on for quite some time. I finally might be able to get some work done, so I hope to start putting photos up as I ride the waves of creative mojo that hit me at the right time. This zombie fellow will either go up for sale on ebay, or go into an art gallery/library display that I'll have for the entire month of September. Or maybe I'll keep him.


Still lots to do to him, of course. He might appreciate a body, and a paint job.

He'll have some hair and eyes. And perhaps a mustache, since they're back in style again.


Pay no heed to the pretty things in the background. Some fairies must have slipped into my room and made cute things while I wasn't looking. Or maybe I'm still working on my Facebook give-away. I prefer to make the creepier things in life into art.

I'll post this creature again after I've at least gotten his body done. He resembles the Tin Man at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment