(1) Pass-along the details to families you know who have a child with a rare disease and disorder.
(2) Ask jewelry designers, artists, crafters, scouting groups, school groups, church groups, etc. to donate/submit a bracelet along with a personal note of support and encouragement. For example, "A little token of support to let you know you are being thought of."
(3) Post the 7,000 Bracelets for Hope badge/logo on your website.
(4) Volunteer to be a part of the Global Genes Project team. We need everyone’s help to make this campaign a success.
(5) Bracelet Donations can be sent to Children’s Rare Disease Network,
24701 La Plaza – Suite 201, Dana Point, CA 92629
And Don’t Forget to register your contribution so that we know who to thank, and how to contact you!