Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I REALLY need some help right now

Okay, knowing this will be shared on all my 'shared networks sites', I'm going to post anyway. I'm trying really hard to win a $10 gift certificate from Planet Subs as a surprise for my nephew, who is in the children's hospital receiving cancer treatment. Planet Sub is his favorite place to eat, so I hope I win this. All you have to do is go to the fan page on Facebook, and like the page. Then look for the comment I made under the post asking for fun Thanksgiving stories, and click that you like my comment. If I win this, I'm going to take him to Planet Sub when he gets out next week. thanks in advance for your help. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment